Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Pics Altec VOTT A7 using CAD and CNC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Pics Altec VOTT A7 using CAD and CNC


    Alien_Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    750
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Pics Altec VOTT A7 using CAD and CNC

    Thanks for sharing all your hard work, Andrew.
    And the passion driving your effort is apparent - such an accomplishment! I wish I could hear them!
    - Mike

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member atilsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Pics Altec VOTT A7 using CAD and CNC


  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Pics Altec VOTT A7 using CAD and CNC


    GMason's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2011
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pics Altec VOTT A7 using CAD and CNC

    Hi, Andrew.

    You did a great work with the cabinets! I am also trying to build a pair of A7s and I have a pair of Iconic 15'' to go with them but I would greatly benefit from your CAD drawings. Unfortunately, I can't find the pdf files.

    Would you care to share them with me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.